You're Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog---we're glad you came! Please be sure to leave us some feedback and keep us posted on your news as well...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Natalee Takes a Trip


...off the deck, that is. =o( That's right, Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let her go too far at 19 months old. However, yesterday I did let her "drive" her little "car" right down the two steps off the deck and into the back yard---OUCH! She had a good cry and was back on her "car" within a minute or two---but she brought back some "souvenirs" from her trip. =0(

3 comments:

The Coffee Press said...

I just cringed reading this. The kids falling has always been my fear. I think it's that helpless feeling that I loathe the most.

Great job on the blog. It's lookin' good!

Lydia said...

Yes, it is a helpless feeling. It always happens in slow motion too, doesn't it? =o(

Thanks for your encouragement on the blog...as you can see, I'm STILL working on the header! Did you check that website out? I thought it looked pretty neat...but then, I'm not the "blog queen"! =o)

The Coffee Press said...

I did check the website out briefly. Is it free to download?

Blog queen? Ha! This is coming from the woman who never has a bad hair day!

The blog is looking great. The key is to have FUN!