You're Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog---we're glad you came! Please be sure to leave us some feedback and keep us posted on your news as well...

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Herbal Tea, anyone?


Yeppers. The kids and I have sore throats and/or the sniffles. Molly has had a cough for a while and I've had "something coming on" for a couple days, but the others woke up with their discomfort this morning. We are going to be sure we have lots of Vitamin C, fresh air (beautiful outside!) and rest today...and we'll keep you posted! Thank you for your prayers...


Well, that was actually this morning...since then I have been to an urgent care clinic because my throat was getting progressively worse and I feared it might be strep. They took a strep culture and thankfully, it came back, negative. The doctor said it is a viral acute upper respiratory infection...so it will have to take its course. Robby and Toby are in "the thick" of colds....thankfully, Brennen is doing great! We'd appreciate your prayers for us...God is good!

4 comments:

The Coffee Press said...

Get some rest! Could this be a combination of a cold and allergies? The sniffles are going around in our church too...though no sore throats.

Get better soon. We'll pray for you.

Lydia said...

The doctor seemed convinced it was a virus of some sort after ruling out strep. I suppose it could be anything...thank you for your prayers---I'm feeling MUCH better!

The Coffee Press said...

I'm so glad. Hopefully you got a good night's rest.

Unknown said...

I think It's an virus infection, so you doesn't have to worry about this. Hot Herbal tea is might be helpful for relieve from the cough. Whenever i had cough problem, herbal tea was always worked for me.
herbal tea